PERMANENT ROLE :: MANAGMENT/PA/Admin Position at DOLLHOUSE PHOTOGRAPHY - Central Birmingham
This role is open to ladies who live in the West Midlands.
We are searching for a person to start a new role running the day to day business tasks, and working as a PA to Chrissy Sparks the Director
The positon is largely admin based - managing our client (and other) emails, assisting with our socal media pages, book keeping, managing our diary, managing our staff and the running of the studio - as well as varied PA roles for Chrissy Sparks.
We are additionally intersted in any other skills the applicant might have regarding marketing and new business.
Hours are very flexible.
Pay is negotiable based on experience, references, performance and qualifications - paid weekly.
Hours: 20-40 per week (this varies and might become full time)
- Have vast experience and knowledge of administrattion work inc Excel, Word and other common applications
- Have some moderate tech skills
- Be able to type quickly
- Be proficient at multi tasking
- Be extremely relaible
- Be happy to get stuck in with other tasks from time to time helping out in the studio
- Have a confident and pleasant manner - gregarious, confident and polite
- Be good with people, working alone and in a team
- Be naturally hard working and self motivated
Other attributes that would benefit the candidate:
- Knowledge of the model/photography industry we are in
- An interest in what we do as a company
Info about th role:
- Working in an exciting, sociable and busy studio - with a world class reputation
- Challenging at times, other times more relaxed
- Full training given and ongoing support from director and team
- Flexible hours - sometimes from home - Able to leave work early and start late some days
- A caring and friendly work environment with an incredible team of women
- Wear your own comfy clothes to work (all black)
Email your CV including references we can follow up with phone calls to:
Closing date: May 16th 2021